Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Trip to the Firehouse

On Friday I took the boys down to the firehouse to see the am-blu-LLLance (as pronounced by Pierce). They have been obsessed with firetrucks and ambulances lately and since Greg was on shift I thought it would be cool if they could go see one. Right when we finally got to the firehouse they got a call so we just stood there and watched them all leave before we even got to the door. I took the boys to a park that is close to the firehouse for about an hour and a half until we saw the firemen come back to the station.
The boys were enamored by everything in the firehouse, even the ceiling fan. And love the plastic fire helmets ("fire man hats" to Pierce) that the Lieutenant gave them. All I hear about now is "Greg drive fire truck." It's good to know that Greg is cool to 2 year olds.





No comments: