1) Yesterday I was giving Pierce a hug and told him that I love him and he said "Love you Betsy." I completely melted. My heart is still lying on the sidewalk.
2) Emmett says my name all the time now. He comes barreling towards me, all smiles, saying my name.
3) I got a serving job at Arena Sports Grille. It wasn't my first choice of jobs but it was the first place I walked into and after a short interview they told me to come in for the training.
4) My last day with the boys is next Tuesday, which is actually very depressing now.
5) I am still going to be living with the Bradford's. I will be close to school and if I am working for them in the Fall than I am already here and won't have to move back or anything.
6) I will be done with my Bachelor's degree in one year!!!
7) All that I have left is a final art project and my Spanish final. Both are next week so I have the weekend and part of next week to fret about them. I am done with my Communication classes.
8) I spent one evening this week cranking out a paper for a group project. I stayed up with a woman in the group until 11:00 getting it done. The next day both of were pretty delirious and I don't think that I have really recovered.
9) I was figuring out when some of my vegetables will be ready to harvest and started thinking about how long I have to wait when I realized that some of my plants have been in the ground for three weeks while in Idaho we don't get the garden in until the end of May!
10) The garden is doing quite well, except for something killing some of my squash. I put beer out in tuna cans to catch slugs but something drank the beer from one of the cans! Greg thinks that there is an alcoholic raccoon running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment