Today I am grateful that we made it to nine months. Looking back I see that we have been through much, but am thankful that is all we have been through. I am very lucky to be so blessed to have a healthy son and to have another entirely healthy child on the way.
Not to mention that this kid is pretty incredible. He crawls and stands. He will even stand for a little while on his own if you let go of him. We love his voice and enjoy hearing him "talk" to everything, including his reflection in the window. He has a great smile and an excellent laugh! He cuddles so well, especially when he isn't feeling well. And just the other day he finally got his very own crib. It's a hand-me-down-hand-me-down-hand-me-down thrift store find from Betty and Charlie, but it's great to have him out of the pack and play. Mostly because he is further up from the chilly floor. He is my favorite Ben in the whole world!
No comments:
Post a Comment