I am very thankful that Greg supports some of my crazy ideas. Some ideas that he supports, though not without grimace, are pumpkin soup, carrot soup, and quilts over our bedroom windows for insulation.
This idea met with a little resistance, but was actually fully embraced. I have learned that it helps to tackle some projects when Greg is at work, even if it means I get a lot of help from Ben.

This idea met with a little resistance, but was actually fully embraced. I have learned that it helps to tackle some projects when Greg is at work, even if it means I get a lot of help from Ben.
I thought about before and after pictures, but I only remembered during and after pictures.
I also forgot the whole rule about no painting while pregnant.
This week I am also thankful for where Ben is developmentally. I try really hard not to think about when the new baby arrives and how hard it will be with two young children, I want to be able to enjoy Ben where he is and not try to grow him up too fast (as if I have any control). But I just can't help thinking how much easier it will be with him walking as he takes his first steps solo, while his sister kicks me from within.
It is very fun to watch Ben grow and see him growing more confident in himself as he walks between things without holding on.
I am very thankful for the blessing of my family.
I also forgot the whole rule about no painting while pregnant.
This week I am also thankful for where Ben is developmentally. I try really hard not to think about when the new baby arrives and how hard it will be with two young children, I want to be able to enjoy Ben where he is and not try to grow him up too fast (as if I have any control). But I just can't help thinking how much easier it will be with him walking as he takes his first steps solo, while his sister kicks me from within.
It is very fun to watch Ben grow and see him growing more confident in himself as he walks between things without holding on.
I am very thankful for the blessing of my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment