I am thankful for Winter time. And very thankful that I don't have a job that makes it so that I can't enjoy this "off" season. It just seems to me that Winter is the most perfect time to snuggle in and spend some time relaxing and accomplishing inside things. A time to sort of recuperate from the busyness of the rest of the year, while at the same time dreaming and planning for the summer ahead.

Even though there are days when we feel downright lazy, I am grateful that Greg's schedule allows for us to enjoy this season together.

It's great to get out for walks and feel the crispness in the air, but it's also great to come home and all snuggle up together for stories and movies, tickles and laughs.

Quote of the week -Greg: "Oh man, Ben is not ready to get married. He is so immature."
No comments:
Post a Comment