This week I am thankful for TEN MONTHS! Today is Ben's ten month birthday, which seems insane.
Ben had a check-up last week where we learned that he is small for his age, oh wow, something we didn't already know. But the doctor was reassuring and said that it is probably because he is so active, and it's just the way he is, which is how Greg and I feel about it.
Ben had a check-up last week where we learned that he is small for his age, oh wow, something we didn't already know. But the doctor was reassuring and said that it is probably because he is so active, and it's just the way he is, which is how Greg and I feel about it.
Ben:
Is walking on his own- He starts out everywhere walking, but usually reverts back to crawling after his first fall.
Was eating pretty much everything
Dances to any beat, including whistling
Loves to talk
Pulls Snowflake out of the crib to play
Loves stories, especially Bible time before bed
Takes two naps a day and usually sleeps about 12 hours at night
Takes sips from an adult cup
Wants to feed himself everything
Understands "No" and "No touching"
Loves pushing anything across the floor
Loves the vacuum
Wants to try everything that we eat
He also:
Has become a picky eater
Doesn't drink from a sippy cup
Doesn't clap correctly
Doesn't wave goodbye
Talks and sings during church
Occasionally protests the car seat
Is enamored by the toilet
Wants to be held so he can see everything
Will literally spew food out until crackers are placed on his tray
Is walking on his own- He starts out everywhere walking, but usually reverts back to crawling after his first fall.
Was eating pretty much everything
Dances to any beat, including whistling
Loves to talk
Pulls Snowflake out of the crib to play
Loves stories, especially Bible time before bed
Takes two naps a day and usually sleeps about 12 hours at night
Takes sips from an adult cup
Wants to feed himself everything
Understands "No" and "No touching"
Loves pushing anything across the floor
Loves the vacuum
Wants to try everything that we eat
He also:
Has become a picky eater
Doesn't drink from a sippy cup
Doesn't clap correctly
Doesn't wave goodbye
Talks and sings during church
Occasionally protests the car seat
Is enamored by the toilet
Wants to be held so he can see everything
Will literally spew food out until crackers are placed on his tray
Discovering the inside of the box.
Vacuuming...no pants required
1 comment:
catching up on the last two weeks of your post and thought I recognized those Duckie jams. I forget all what I sent you, but if you have any recollection, let me know. Including the Stinky Cheese Man- I did get that to you right? Mom and I having been mooning after little girl clothes already just waiting to send off your new package with more surprises!!!! It's weird how much I love doing this- I really need to marry rich with all the crafts I've been doing, just to end up giving them away. I miss you mamma bear, and papa bear too. hugs to my little bear that I've yet to meet but feel like I know and already love him dearly!
Post a Comment