Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful that I remembered that it is Thursday, although I will admit that I checked about 4 times...in the last two minutes...just to make sure. oy! 

I am also very thankful for how awesome Greg is, he totally busted rump yesterday fixing little things that I haven't be able to, and he even helped me work on Christmas presents! How great is this guy?!?

Last Saturday we all went to an annual fundraiser for burn victims. It's a softball tournament with fire departments from all over competing. Deerfield placed third, which isn't bad considering that they played all day, and it's only their second year in the tournament. It was nice to spend time with some of the other wives, and get to know their kids better. Ben had a great time with one little girl in particular and we were excited to learn that they are thinking of homeschooling as well. 

There is a tie for the biggest news this week. 

 It either goes to the FIRST hair cut (yes, my heart is broken)





Or first solids. What a big kid! 
Either way, I am grateful that my kids are growing and healthy.

No comments: