Friday, September 14, 2012

Thursday on Friday

I had a terrible headache yesterday, I think it's from a couple nights of almost no sleep because a certain four month old decided to get up every other hour. The worst part of that kind of situation is wondering if you are doing the right thing, and of course every little decision you make seems like one that will eternally effect your child. 
The whole situation made me really grateful for Greg, who made me tea, brought me a washcloth for my head, and a hot water bottle for my shoulder. 
Since Greg finished his first year at the fire department (it's a really big deal, since the department can fire you for no reason until your first year is complete), we celebrated by having Grandma Zarko come watch the kids for the day. Grandpa also managed to come, even though he had to keep working while he was here, it was a great treat. 
Greg and I didn't even know what to do, and I was soooooo tired. So we just drove to a little downtown area and walked around, got my hair cut, ate some lunch, and mostly just poked around. We didn't realize until that day how little we hold hands now, because our hands are always occupied by little hands. Spending a little alone time with each other is a priority now. 


Here's what happened this week in pictures.   

We Skateboarded-





We tried a bath for Nora again...she HATES baths of all sorts. 

We rolled across the living room. 

And we ate lunch at our new table in the living room.




We also made grape jelly, but we don't have a picture of that, just a counter that I need to somehow get the purple out of. :(

No comments: