I totally forgot to post on Thursday! Partly because I have almost no sense of what day it is (if it weren't for Sunday, I would have no anchor during the week), and partly because we've just been having so much fun. I am so thankful that we all enjoy spending time with each other and have the opportunity to do things together regularly.
Last weekend, we had the boys I used to watch over to camp. It was kind
of difficult, but our kids were troopers. I am thankful that we just
camped in the yard, and put our kids in their own beds to sleep. I am
not sure we would have been able to pull it off otherwise.
Ben loved having the boys over, even though they kind of ignored his presence as much as possible (which made the experience difficult, since we weren't all working together). I think the boys really enjoyed playing Mario with Greg, even though it took him a little while to teach everyone how to play.
This week, we learned that Ben isn't ready for a driver's license. :(
And that he LOVES eating corn off the cob.
I can't decide why I think kids in their pajamas are so adorable. Is it because it's the end of the day and I get to take a shower? Or is it because they really are just so cute?
| Ben searching for Snowflake so he can go to bed. |
| Nora looking like she grew a mile! |
Look who turned four months old!
Nora is rolling over both directions proficiently, grasping toys, putting things in her mouth, has an excellent sour face, goes by "Porkchop" and "Nugget", smiles at everyone, talks for long stretches, LOVES nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment