Aaahhh, it's Friday. I really am so terrible at the days of the week. Fortunately, this week Greg has both days of the weekend off! To celebrate, I scheduled him an appointment to have a root canal done tomorrow. :) I AM SUCH A GOOD WIFE! But really, gotta use up those insurance benefits (we are so grown up).
I only have two things that I need done to my teeth, while we discovered earlier in the year that Greg is the dentist's dream. But we pay out of pocket for my insurance, so I am scrambling and carefully planning to get me done with my big procedures and OFF the insurance. So, the day we get back from a vacation, I am having my wisdom teeth out. UGH. Did I mention that it's going to be four days before Christmas?
I'm sure there will be more written about this later.
In other and more exciting news, Ben had NO ACCIDENTS yesterday...and then he had three already today. But then he took himself a few times to make up for it. He's also been asking to wear a diaper for a few days. Sometimes I think this is just ridiculous.
I started going to a chiropractor last week. At first, I didn't really like her, but the second visit was a lot better, and besides my back feeling better (well, to be honest, she really makes it hurt 50% of the visits), I have been sleeping very well, and I have noticed that I have been happier and just more collected all the way around. I am totally sold. Plus (insurance talk alert!), I reached my out of pocket by delivering a child earlier in the year, so after my first visit, the rest have been covered. BONUS!
Ben has started putting post it notes that I leave around on Nora's back. Funny, yes. But then I realized how brilliant this is, I never go an entire day without looking at my children, but sometimes I write a list and then manage to forget about it. So, I think that I might just start writing my list on their foreheads to prevent myself from ever forgetting what I'm not accomplishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment