The computer that I use for work has taken on the habit of not starting. It's really quite a pleasant experience to get up in the morning for work only to find that your computer does literally NOTHING when you push the power button.
Greg managed to short something with a paper clip and had it working for a day, and then it stopped working again. Even though it is exciting to get a new anything, these really aren't the conditions that you want to get a new anything under. I am feeling very frustrated.
Greg has been sick for a few days and I am turning into an irregular insomniac. It's not the best combination that we have ever had, but it has been humorous, and we've had it a lot worse before.
The baby is moving more than ever, especially on days when I am sitting for long periods for work. I'm not as distracted by it now, so it is encouraging that he is growing stronger and it makes me smile to know that he is developing.
I normally don't make resolutions for New Year's, but sometime around February I begin feeling a little lost and make a list of goals that I would like to accomplish in the coming year. I wasn't going to do that this year, but I was inspired by my friend Laurel's list and decided it would be nice to get my goals down and try to track my progress like I have done in the past. List to come later.
I am working to make meal plans for each week, which is going to be one of my goals to keep up during the year, hopefully to develop into a lifelong habit. It's been going well, but we will see if we can keep it up.
Our Christmas tree is still up, which I am only slightly ashamed of. At this point though, I have begun calling it a "Winter tree," especially when we have company over. I feel it both points to the fact that the tree brightens the dreary Winter, and that....I just forgot my second point. I'm pregnant....
I get a little nauseated at night again, but it is much more manageable than before. And I figured out that even if I don't want to eat in the evening, if I eat a bowl of cereal before bed, than I feel much better in the morning. :)
It's been very cold and icy around here lately. The other day, on Greg's shift day, I went for a walk around our neighborhood, like I normally do. I was very careful for all of the ice and made it the entire way without falling! Of course, right in front of our door I slipped on the only patch of ice within ten feet. I have a very cool bruise on my right knee.
No comments:
Post a Comment