Thursday, January 27, 2011

I may or may not accept the challenge

It's a 30 day blog post challenge. I don't know if I am up for it, but I have enjoyed seeing/stalking friends that are doing it, so it's only fair that I give it a try too. Don't hold your breath though, chances are you'll pass out before I get anywhere close to completing this.


Day 1 – A favorite song
Day 2 – A favorite movie
Day 3 – A favorite book
Day 4 – A favorite television program
Day 5 – A favorite quote
Day 6 – A moment you wish you could relive
Day 7 – Five things you couldn’t possibly live without
Day 8 – A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Day 9 – A photo you took
Day 10 – A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 – A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 – A song that was played at your wedding
Day 13 – A guilty pleasure
Day 14 – A vacation you would like to take
Day 15 – A person you admire
Day 16 – A song that makes you cry
Day 17 – An art piece
Day 18 – A time when you felt passionate and alive
Day 19 – A talent of yours
Day 20 – A hobby of yours
Day 21 – Something you know you do differently than most people
Day 22 – A website
Day 23 – A way in which you want to be remembered
Day 24 – A movie no one would expect you to love
Day 25 – A recipe
Day 26 – A childhood memory
Day 27 – A physical feature you love
Day 28 – A scar you have and it’s story
Day 29 – Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days
Day 30 – A motto or philosophy

No comments: