Absolute guilty pleasure.... Gilmore Girls. Love it.
When we were first married, had cable, and I was sick all the time, I watched them every day. Greg would complain the whole time, but then eventually came to like Luke, and know some of the other characters.
In college, one of my room mates had the final seasons. We spent the last few weeks of college watching pretty much the entire show. I wasn't able to finish the last season though. It wasn't until a year later that I finished, then I had an empty feeling inside.
A few months after Greg was introduced and the purged of the Gilmore Girls, we randomly watched an episode of Weeds. We were instantly hooked, and even though it took some pretty risque turns over the course of the show, we couldn't stop watching. We are now eagerly awaiting the next season to be available through Netflix.
Which I would like to rant about....
I LOVE our library. However, I do not like the fact that because several movies and other media were stolen, I have to pay to check out movies. It actually makes it worth it for us to have Netflix, which I think is sad.
Rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment