This was fun to think about. It's no surprise the power that music has over the human soul. I love music so much. A few years ago I started feeling like I was too obsessed with music and I stopped buying cds or following bands closely. While it was a hard adjustment, and it is weird to explain to people when they ask what my favorite bands, etc. are. I know that it really freed me in a lot of ways and I am happy for that.
Greg and I actually had a discussion recently about what song best describes our relationship with God, or what song brings us closer to Him consistently.
We both agree that this song is awesome and means a lot to us both.
When we were trying to pick a song to be "our song" for our wedding, I wanted one that I wouldn't hear at anyone else's wedding, or wouldn't hear a lot any where else. I am weird like that. I also like music that other people don't know about, or don't listen to often. This song is perfect.
One more....because this song always reminds me to believe in human kind and to KNOW in my heart that it's possible to influence change.
No comments:
Post a Comment